Tuna and Sundried Tomato Pasta Salad
Fresh tasting, healthy, and super easy to prepare!
- 1 can (184g or 170g) Ocean’s Flaked Albacore Tuna, drained
- ¾ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 3 tbsp sundried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 package (375g) dried fusilli
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 fresh basil leaves, cut in thin slices
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil.
- Combine tuna, feta cheese, olives, sundried tomatoes, red wine vinegar and olive oil in a large bowl then refrigerate.
- Cook the fusilli in the boiling water until al dente, about 9 minutes, and drain. Add to the mixture, and toss.
- Season with black pepper, and top with basil just before serving.
Tips and Tricks
Anytime you add olives to a recipe, try to avoid adding any additional salt.
For an even more sustainable choice, use Ocean’s Pole & Line Flaked White Albacore Tuna.