Pole&Line Solid and Flaked White Albacore Tuna
(Albacore tuna – Latin: Thunnus alalunga)
Caught with a single pole and line, to ensure we only catch the fish we want.
- Pole&Line fishing reduces harm to other sea life like sharks, dolphins, and sea turtles.
- Accounts for 10% of the global tuna catch.
- Characterised by local ownership, fishing closer to shore and for shorter lengths of time, which contribute to securing decent work conditions, providing livelihoods and incomes to small villages in Japan, Indonesia, and the Maldives.
- Albacore tuna
- Sea salt
- Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate
- 13g of protein per 55g serving
- Low in fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Free of trans fat
- Responsibly caught
- Dolphin friendly
- Certified B Corp
- Wild caught
- Ocean Wise Recommended
How Was it Caught?
Pole & Line is a highly selective fishing method we use to keep other sea creatures safe.Track This Product