Easy Hand Rolled Temaki Sushi Cones
Delicious, hand-rolled sushi cones that are so easy to make with any of our Ocean’s products! Try them with crab meat, tuna, or salmon for a variety of flavour combinations. Adding different veggies and sauces will take this easy snack to the next level!
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Crab-meat, Tuna or Salmon, drained
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice (prepare according to package)
- 4 sheets nori (seaweed sheets)
- wasabi (Japanese hot green horseradish)
- thin strips of cucumber (optional)
- fish roe (optional)
- Mix the drained crab-meat, tuna or salmon with the mayonnaise until smooth.
- Cut each sheet of nori into quarters. Place 2 teaspoons of rice diagonally across the centre of the square of nori.
- Place a small amount of wasabi on your finger and spread along the length of rice. Top with 1 tablespoon of fish mixture. Add any garnish you like. Thin strips of cucumber and some flying fish roe are particularly good in these.
- Roll the nori from one corner to the other to create a cone shape to enclose the filling.
Tips and Tricks
Substitute the slices of cucumber with daikon for a crunchier roll.
Try serving these with more wasabi and soya sauce.