This crab dip recipe can easily be whipped up in just 10 minutes! Perfect on nachos and fresh pita bread, or stuffed into sweet bell peppers. It’s so easy!
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Crabmeat, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 1 bag (500g) corn or nacho chips
- Add olive oil and onions to a large non-stick frying pan and sauté over medium-high heat until onions start to soften.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, chives, rosemary, bacon bits and crabmeat. Sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add cheese and stir until melted. Set aside.
- Place chips on a large appetizer platter, add 1 tablespoon of crab mixture on each chip and serve.
Tips and Tricks
This dip would also be delicious on pita bread!