Pole&Line Chunk and Flaked Light Tuna
Caught with a single pole and fishing line this is one of the most environmentally friendly ways to catch fish.See Nutritional Information
- Pole&Line fishing reduces harm to other sea life like sharks, dolphins, and sea turtles.
- Accounts for 10% of the global tuna catch.
- Characterized by local ownership, fishing closer to shore and for shorter lengths of time, which contribute to securing decent work conditions, providing livelihoods and incomes to small villages in Japan, Indonesia, and the Maldives.
- Skipjack tuna
- Sea salt
- 14g of protein per 55g serving
- Low in fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Free of trans fat
- MSC certified sustainably caught
- Dolphin friendly
- Certified B Corp
How Was it Caught?
Pole & Line is a fishing method that uses a single pole, line and barbless hook to catch one fish at a time. It’s considered to be the most sustainable and socially responsible way to catch tuna.Track This Product