Cheater Tuna Ceviche Avocado Boats
Summer is just around the corner! These Cheater Tuna Ceviche Avocado Boats are the perfect patio snack for your own at home happy hour or a light and refreshing picnic pack away.
Packed with quality protein from Ocean’s Pole & Line Chunk Light Tuna, healthy fats from creamy avocado, and the perfect balance of tang and sweetness from the lime and mango, these will be on repeat all summer long! Garnish with fresh cilantro and you’re golden. The best part is that they take less than 10 minutes to throw together so they’re ready for any last-minute company or a quick weeknight meal.
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Pole & Line Chunk Light Tuna, drained
- 1 avocado, halved and cut into small cubes (scoop avocado out, keeping the skin intact to serve ceviche in)
- 1 Ataulfo mango or half of a regular mango, finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Coarse salt to taste
- Fresh cilantro to garnish
- Drain tuna and add to a medium sized mixing bowl, breaking it up into bite sized pieces with a fork.
- Add avocado, mango, red onion, lime juice and salt and mix to coat ingredients evenly.
- Add the mixture back into the emptied avocado halves. Serve any extra in a small bowl.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and more salt or lime juice if desired
- Serve with tortillas chips