Spicy Mayo Tuna Bowl with Avocado and Masago
Get all the basics of your favourite sushi and turn it into this delicious bowl! A bit of masago, some fresh avocado, and a whole lot of spicy mayo tuna goodness. You won’t believe how easy this is to make!
- 1 cup sushi rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Pole & Line Flaked Light Tuna, drained
- 1 ripe avocado, halved
- 3 tbsp masago (flying fish roe)
- 1 ½ tbsp furikake seasoning
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a small bowl, mix drained tuna, sesame oil, mayo, Sriracha and 1 tbsp of furikake seasoning.
- Cut avocado into small cubes or pixelate avocado by slicing paper-thin slices lengthwise first, then make paper-thin crosswise slices.
- To assemble your bowl, scoop half of the sushi rice into a bowl, top with Sriracha mayo tuna, avocado, masago
- Garnish with leftover furikake seasoning.