Smoked Oysters in Sunflower Oil
(Oysters – Latin: Crassostrea gigas Aquaculture)
They’re the world’s simplest appetizer- open can, insert toothpick, repeat.
- Today 95% of the oysters we eat are farm raised, as aquaculture has a lower environmental impact and also allows for harvesting at the peak of flavour.
- Our smoked oysters are from aquaculture farms, harvested in the Pacific Ocean and then prepared and packaged in China under strict quality standards.
- Smoked oysters
- Sunflower oil
- Natural source of omega-3s
- Free of trans fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Naturally smoked
- Harvest method: Hanging rope mariculture
- Certified B Corp
- ASC certified as responsibly farmed
- Ocean Wise Recommended