Smoked Oysters in Sunflower Oil
(Oysters – Latin: Crassostrea gigas Aquaculture)
They’re the world’s simplest appetizer- open can, insert toothpick, repeat.
- Today 95% of the oysters we eat are farm raised, as aquaculture has a lower environmental impact and also allows for harvesting at the peak of flavour.
- Our smoked oysters are from aquaculture farms, harvested in the Pacific Ocean and then prepared and packaged in China under strict quality standards.
- Smoked oysters
- Sunflower oil
- Natural source of omega-3s
- Free of trans fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Naturally smoked
- Harvest method: Hanging rope mariculture
- Certified B Corp
- ASC certified as responsibly farmed
How Was it Caught?
Cultivated through aquaculture which involves raising shellfish under controlled conditions. Aquaculture is an environmentally responsible source of seafood, which helps to create healthier habitats, and is used to rebuild stocks of threatened or endangered species.Track This Product