Smoked Oysters on Toast
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 baguette, sliced on a diagonal into ½ inch thick slices
- ¾ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cans (85g) Ocean’s Smoked Oysters in Sunflower Oil, drained
- Nonna Pia’s Classic Balsamic Glaze, for drizzling
- 1 cup roasted pistachio, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Brush the baguette with olive oil on both sides and bake in a single layer for 6-9 minutes or until golden brown. Season with salt.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, chives, basil, dill, garlic, and lemon juice to a bowl and mix well until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the herbed cream cheese onto the crostinis. Top each with smoked oysters, pistachios, and a drizzle of Nonna Pia’s balsamic glaze.