Tuna Winter Salad
Bright flavours and fresh, crispy ingredients come together in this delicious Canned Tuna Winter Salad! Throw it all together and top with dijon, red wine vinegar dressing and roasted hazelnuts, pomegranate seeds and goat cheese. So good!
- 2 cans (170g) Ocean’s Solid White Tuna
- 1 head lettuce, roughly torn
- 1 cup radicchio, chopped
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pea shoots
- ½ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ½ cup hazelnuts, roasted and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 1 ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- To build the salad: toss lettuce, radicchio, radishes, shallot and pea shoots in a bowl.
- For the dressing: whisk the dijon, red wine vinegar, maple syrup and garlic together in a small bowl. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while constantly whisking. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss lettuce mixture with dressing.
- To plate, divide lettuce mix on plates, top with tuna, dill, roasted hazelnuts, pomegranate seeds and goat cheese.