Solid White Albacore Tuna
(Albacore tuna – Latin: Thunnus alalunga)
Our albacore has a subtle flavour, similar to the taste of chicken making it perfect for the classic tuna recipes you love.
- Albacore is one of the larger tuna species weighing 9-20kg on average, and distinguished by their longer pectoral fins.
- Albacore can be found in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans.
- Our Albacore is from the Central Pacific ocean, and caught via long line fishing with circle hooks.
- Albacore Tuna
- Sea salt
- Sodium acid pyrophosphate
- 13g of protein per 55g serving
- Low in fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Free of trans fat
- Responsibly caught
- Dolphin friendly
- Certified B Corp
- Wild caught
How Was it Caught?
Longline fishing uses lines with baited circular hooks. This method helps reduce the amount of marine life that is mistakenly caught when only using longlines and standard hooks.Track This Product