Solid White Albacore Tuna
(Albacore tuna – Latin: Thunnus alalunga)
Our albacore has a subtle flavour, similar to the taste of chicken making it perfect for the classic tuna recipes you love.
- Albacore is one of the larger tuna species weighing 9-20kg on average, and distinguished by their longer pectoral fins.
- Albacore can be found in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans.
- Our Albacore is from the Central Pacific ocean, and caught via long line fishing with circle hooks.
- Albacore Tuna
- Sea salt
- Sodium acid pyrophosphate
- 13g of protein per 55g serving
- Low in fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Free of trans fat
- Responsibly caught
- Dolphin friendly
- Certified B Corp
- Wild caught