Tuna Lettuce Boats
Packed with protein and flavour, this light, quick, and refreshing lunch option is perfect for days when you’re on the go. Row, row, row your boat – it’s smooth sailing through the day!
- 2 cans (170g) Ocean’s Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained and flaked
- ⅛ cup red onion, small dice
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1 Persian cucumber, diced
- 1½ tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp caper, drained
- ½ lemon, juice
- A pinch of chili flakes
- 6 pieces romaine lettuce
- 1 tbsp dill, roughly chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients (except the romaine, dill, and serrano pepper) to a bowl and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between 12 pieces of romaine.
- Garnish with the dill and serrano peppers and serve.