Tuna Dill Pickle
Add some spice to your classic tuna sandwich! Don’t be fooled by how easy this Tuna Dill Pickle Sandwich is to make. It’s a delicious lunch option for any day of the week!
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Solid Albacore Tuna, drained
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 4 dill pickles, sliced
- 1 cup head lettuce, chopped
- 1 hothouse tomato, sliced
- 2 seven-grain kaiser buns
- In a medium bowl combine tuna, mayo and Sriracha sauce.
- On your open bun, layer your pickle, tomato, tuna mixture, then top with lettuce and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
For an even more sustainable choice, use Ocean’s Pole & Line Solid White Albacore Tuna.