Tuna Stuffed Avocado Boats
An easy, healthy, and very pretty snack! These tuna stuffed avocado boats make a great lunch as well!
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Flaked White Tuna or Ocean’s Solid White Tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise to taste
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and diced
- ½ stalk celery, finely minced
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste,
- 2 avocados, cut in half and pitted
- microgreens to garnish
- fresh dill to garnish
- In a bowl, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, green onions, jalapeño, celery, and rice vinegar. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop tuna salad into the avocado halves and top with microgreens and dill. Enjoy immediately.
Tips and Tricks
For an even more sustainable choice, use Ocean’s Pole & Line Solid (or Flaked) White Albacore Tuna.