The Easiest Tomato Tuna Pasta
When you take 2 simple loved ingredients like tomatoes and tuna, wonderful things happen. Even better when it comes in pasta! We promise you, this is the easiest tomato tuna pasta recipe you’ll try! This Feel Good Fuel tastes so good!
- 500g of rigatoni, fusilli, penne or any short noodle
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 Club Des Millionaires anchovy fillets
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp capers
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- 2 cans (170g) Ocean’s Flaked Light Tuna
- 1 jar (530ml) Authentica Siciliana Sauce
- Parmesan, to garnish
- Basil, to garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta till just undercooked and reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the shallots, anchovies, garlic, and chili flakes and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the capers, olives, and tuna and stir to combine.
- Add Authentica Siciliana Sauce, season with salt and pepper and bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta along with the reserved pasta water to the sauce and use tongs to toss until well combined. Let cook for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parmesan, fresh basil, and cracked black pepper.