Shamrock Tuna Spinach Dip
- 10 cups spinach
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp worcestershire
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Flaked White Tuna, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Pita, chips or crackers, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spinach. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain the spinach and leave it in the colander to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan, worcestershire and cayenne. Stir until well incorporated.
- Squeeze the moisture out of the spinach using a paper towel or a tea towel. Finely chop the spinach and mix it into the cheese mixture. Gently fold in the tuna. Add to a small cast iron skillet or baking dish.
- Scatter the grated cheddar cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes or until bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with pita, chips or crackers.
Tips and Tricks
Try Ocean’s Pole & Line Flaked White Albacore Tuna as a more sustainable alternative.