Crab Meat au Gratin
This hot cheesy gratin recipe contains delicate crab meat and baked cheese! It’s easy to make, super yummy and it will be gone before you know it! Serve with warm bread for that cozy satisfaction or fresh veggies for a healthy balance.
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Wild Crab Meat, drained
- 8oz block of cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan, grated
- Parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix all ingredients together, minus the parmesan. Put crab mixture into a baking dish and top with parmesan.
- Bake until hot and bubbling, 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve with warmed naan bread, fresh veggies or crackers.