Clams With Gnocchi And Herb Butter Sauce
A rich and savoury Italian dinner that’s super easy to make! You’ll love our Clams with Gnocchi and Herb Butter Sauce.
- 1 can (142g) Ocean’s Whole Baby Clams, drained
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup finely diced onions
- 1 pkg (500g) cooked gnocchi
- Salt & freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp basil, finely chopped
- 6 asparagus, blanched, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Melt butter with olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add gnocchi and clams, sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add chives, basil and asparagus and stir to combine.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Tips and Tricks
Try substituting the clams with Ocean’s Flaked Light Tuna instead.