Yummy clams, for yummier meals!See Nutritional Information
- Our Baby clams are also called “Yellow Clams”, species scientific name “Paphia Undulata”.
- They are wild caught in the Eastern Indian and Western Central Pacific oceans.
- Our clams are then prepared and packaged in Indonesia under the highest quality standards.
- The small size of our clams make it perfect for pasta sauce and chowders
- Baby clams
- Sodium acid pyrophosphate
- Citric acid
- Calcium disodium EDTA
- Low in fat
- Low in saturated fats
- Free of trans fat
- Excellent source of iron
- Certified B Corp
How Was it Caught?
Ocean’s baby clams are hand scooped from the beaches of Thailand or Indonesia.Track This Product