Chunky Tuna and Cucumber Salad
This is the perfect tuna and cucumber salad for those “no time to prepare lunch” days!
- 1lb ripe tomatoes, sliced in chunks
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced in chunks
- ¼ cup red onions, diced
- ⅔ cup bottle Greek dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cans (170g) Ocean’s Solid Albacore Tuna, drained
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup black olives
- ½ lemon, cut into wedges
- Toss tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions with enough dressing to coat lightly. Season to taste.
- Break tuna into chunks and add to the vegetables.
- Sprinkle feta over salad. Top with olives and garnish with a lemon wedge.
Tips and Tricks
You can add capers to dress this up!
For an even more sustainable choice, use Ocean’s Pole & Line Solid White Albacore Tuna.