Tuna Salad Pearl Couscous and Chickpeas
A delicious blend of sustainably caught tuna, grains and healthy vegetables. Perfect for a quick healthy meal.See Nutritional Information
- Skipjack tuna is one of the smaller species of tuna with an average weight of 3 kg. It is distinguished by the presence of four to seven dark, longitudinal stripes on their bellies. They have silvery flanks and short fins.
- Caught via purse seine fishing in the Pacific and Indian oceans.
- Our skipjack is caught without the use of Fish Aggregating devices which significantly reduces the risk of catching other fish and sea life.
- Skipjack tuna
- Pearl couscous
- Canola oil
- Red peppers
- Sundried tomatoes
- Sea salt
- MSC Certified sustainably caught
- 17g of protein per serving
- Zero trans fat
- High source of fibre
- Source of iron
- Certified B Corp
- Ready to eat
How Was it Caught?
Free Swimming caught without the use of Fish Aggregating Devices (FADs) that may harm other sea life.Track This Product