Solid White Albacore Tuna – Low Sodium
(Albacore tuna – Latin: Thunnus alalunga)
A high protein option with less sodium.
- Albacore is one of the larger tuna species weighing 9-20kg on average, and distinguished by their longer pectoral fins.
- Albacore can be found in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans.
- Our Albacore is from the Central Pacific ocean, and caught via long line fishing with circle hooks.
- Albacore Tuna
- Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate
- 11g of protein per 55g serving
- Low in fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Zero trans fat
- Low in sodium
- Responsibly caught
- Dolphin friendly
- Certified B Corp
- Wild caught
How Was it Caught?
Longline fishing using circle hooks to avoid catching other sea life.Track This Product