Smoked Oysters with Chili
(Oysters – Latin: Crassostrea gigas Aquaculture)
Add some spice to your appetizers…. Smoked oysters with chili on top of crackers and you’re done!
- Today 95% of the oysters we eat are farm raised, as aquaculture has a lower environmental impact and also allows for harvesting at the peak of flavour.
- Our smoked oysters are from aquaculture farms, harvested in the Pacific Ocean and then prepared and packaged in China under strict quality standards.
- Smoked oysters
- Sunflower oil
- Chili oil
- Chili (whole)
- Natural source of omega-3s
- Free of trans fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Naturally smoked
- Harvest method: Hanging rope mariculture
- Certified B Corp
- ASC certified as responsibly farmed
- Ocean Wise Recommended
How Was it Caught?
Cultivated through aquaculture which involves raising shellfish under controlled conditions. Aquaculture is an environmentally responsible source of seafood, which helps to create healthier habitats, and is used to rebuild stocks of threatened or endangered species.Track This Product