Spicy Chili Smoked Oysters with Linguini
If you’re looking to bring a little heat to your favourite oyster linguini, this is the recipe for you!
- 1 can (85g) Ocean’s Chili Smoked Oysters
- 16 oz uncooked linguini
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp pecorino romano or any hard Italian cheese, grated
- chili flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking prepare the mixture.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, sauté the garlic and cherry tomatoes in olive oil until tender, approximately 3-5 minutes. Season to taste with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Toss in the cooked pasta, oysters, and parsley, and continue cooking for another minute to bring up the heat.
- Top with the grated pecorino romano or any hard cheese.
Tips and Tricks
You can also use spaghetti or angel hair pasta for this recipe.