Warm Tuna Melt Dip with Naan Bread
- 2 tbsp red onion, diced
- 2 large dill pickles, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 cans (170g) Ocean’s Flaked White Tuna, drained
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine the red onion, dill pickles, celery, lemon juice, mayonnaise and tuna. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe baking dish or small cast-iron pan. Top with remaining cheddar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Garnish with parsley and cracked black pepper. Serve with warmed naan bread, crackers or toast.