- 6 nori sheets, cut in half lengthwise to form 12 rectangles
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced
- 2 tbsp vinegar (*rice vinegar recommended)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cans (90g) Ocean’s Flaked Light Tuna, drained
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- ½ English cucumber, cut into long strips
- 1 large mango, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro sprigs
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, to garnish
- Spicy mayo and pickled ginger, to serve
- Place all 12 nori rectangles on a countertop with the rough side facing up.
- Mix the rice, scallions, rice vinegar and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Mix the tuna, mayo, ginger and lemon in a small bowl and season with salt.
- Place ¼ cup of rice onto the top left corner of each nori rectangle. Flatten it down on an angle from the top left corner reaching into the bottom middle of the sheet of nori.
- Add the tuna, avocado, cucumber, mango and cilantro.
- Take the bottom left corner of the nori sheet and wrap it up and over the filling. Continue rolling until it forms a cone. Use a bit of water on the nori to seal.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with pickled ginger.