Tuna Sub with Mango Salsa
A tuna dish with a bright, tropical twist! Zesty, flavourful, and easy to make, this one’s sure to transport your tastebuds with every bite.
- 2 cans (170g) Ocean’s Flaked Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 6-inch baguette, cut in half
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ⅛ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, ½ roughly chopped, ½ left on the stems
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mint
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the baguette.
- In a small bowl, combine the mango, avocado, red onion, ½ of the cilantro, garlic, lime juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix the tuna, Greek yogurt and season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble your sandwich by adding the tuna mixture and then topping it with the mango salsa.
- Add the cucumber, the remaining cilantro and mint. Serve.
Tips and Tricks
Can’t find mango in your local grocery store? Pineapple or peach would be a great substitute!