- 12 mini slider buns (*brioche recommended)
- 6 cans (80g) Ocean’s Solid Light Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- 6 slices of swiss or provolone cheese
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, diced
- ½ red onion, cut horizontally into thin rings
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice the buns in half horizontally (do not separate into individual buns) and place the bottom half in a baking dish or on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Layer the tuna, cheese, peppers and onions on the bottom half of the buns. Place the other half of the buns on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk the melted butter, dijon, balsamic and oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Brush this onto the top half of the buns.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the buns are golden brown. Gently tear apart the individual buns and serve.
- This recipe makes 12 sliders.