Solid Light Tuna in Chili Infused Oil
(Skipjack tuna – Latin: Katsuwonus pelamis)
Sustainably caught skipjack tuna in oil with just a touch of spice.
- Skipjack tuna is one of the smaller species of tuna with an average weight of 3 kg. It is distinguished by the presence of four to seven dark, longitudinal stripes on their bellies. They have silvery flanks and short fins.
- Caught via purse seine fishing in the Pacific and Indian oceans.
- Our skipjack is caught without the use of Fish Aggregating devices which significantly reduces the risk of catching other fish and sea life.
- Skipjack tuna
- Sunflower oil
- Red chili
- Sea Salt
- Pepper flavour
- MSC Certified sustainably caught
- 15g of protein per serving
- Zero trans fat
- Responsibly caught
- Ready to eat
- Dolphin friendly
- Certified B Corp
- Wild caught