Tuna Pull Apart Bread
- 1 loaf of sourdough bread
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 3 tbsp chives, thinly sliced
- 3 cans (80g) Ocean’s Solid Light Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- 1 ½ cup gouda cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Use a serrated bread knife to score the bread in a lattice pattern with 1 inch cuts. Cut deep into the bread but not all the way through the bottom.
- In a small bowl mix together the melted butter, garlic and chives. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the bread. Make sure to get the butter inside the cuts as well as on the outer crust.
- Stuff the cheese and tuna inside of the cuts.
- Wrap the whole loaf in tin foil and tightly seal. Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the loaf from the oven, unwrap and set the oven to broil. Broil for 3-4 minutes until the loaf is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Tips and Tricks
To add a bit of spice, try Ocean’s Solid Light Tuna in Chili infused oil.