Tuna Pizza With Peppers
- 1 batch pizza dough (roughly 630g), ideally let rise at room temperature for 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to the highest possible temperature. This is usually 450-500°F for conventional ovens. It is best to get your oven preheating as soon as possible. Prep your toppings.
- Cut the pizza dough into 6 even balls and lightly dust 2 baking sheets with flour.
- Working one at a time, place a ball of dough on a lightly floured surface and use your fingers to gently push the ball into a flat circle, working outward from the centre. Be gentle with the dough to maintain the air bubbles. Once you have a circle, pick up the dough by the edge and allow it to hang and stretch. Work your way along the edge in this manner. Once the dough is roughly 5 inches in diameter, place on the dusted baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining 5 balls. There will be 3 crusts per baking sheet.
- Swirl 1 tbsp of tomato sauce on each pizza and then top with grated mozzarella. Add the tuna, peppers, red onion and chili flakes, if using.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes. Swap the baking sheets halfway through to ensure even cooking. Bake until the crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
Tips and Tricks
For an even more convenient choice, use Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water.