- 400g nacho chips
- 4 cups cheese, grated
- 2 cans (170g) Ocean’s Flaked Light Tuna
- 1 can refried beans
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup jalapeno, thinly sliced
- ½ cup bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup cilantro
- Salsa, guacamole and sour cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Scatter half of the nacho chips on a baking sheet. Top with half of the cheese, tuna, refried beans, red onion, jalapeno, bell pepper and olive. Add the remaining tortilla chips and toppings (minus the cilantro).
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.