Tuna Lasagna Rolls
Ladies and gentlemen, please meet your new favourite family dinner! These Tuna Lasagna Rolls have everything you need to win over your friends and family!
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp fresh herbs (basil, parsley), chopped
- 4 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 packages (10 oz) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (213g) Ocean’s Flaked White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 20 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 cups Authentica Siciliana Sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, optional
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add onions and sauté gently, 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and lemon juice. Add the fresh herbs, bread crumbs, spinach, cooked onions and tuna. Mix thoroughly.
- Lay out lasagna noodles on a flat surface. Spread ⅓ cup of filling on each noodle, leaving 1 inch at each end. Roll up and place in baking dish.
- Cover with Authentica Siciliana sauce and bake at 350°F (180°C) for 20-30 minutes or until heated through.