Tuna Lasagna Rolls
Tuna lasagna roll ups? Yes please! Ladies and gentlemen, meet your new favourite family dinner! These Tuna Lasagna Rolls have everything you need to win over your friends and family and are so delicious!
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp fresh herbs (basil, parsley), chopped
- 4 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 packages (10 oz) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (213g) Ocean’s Flaked White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 20 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 cups Authentica Siciliana Sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, optional
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add onions and sauté gently, 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and lemon juice. Add the fresh herbs, bread crumbs, spinach, cooked onions and tuna. Mix thoroughly.
- Lay out lasagna noodles on a flat surface. Spread ⅓ cup of filling on each noodle, leaving 1 inch at each end. Roll up and place in baking dish.
- Cover with Authentica Siciliana sauce and bake at 350°F (180°C) for 20-30 minutes or until heated through.