Tuna Finger Sandwiches
These Tuna Finger Sandwiches make a nice light snack or the perfect accompaniment for an at-home high tea party. Simple, easy, and so good
- 1 can (170 g) of Ocean’s Flaked Light Tuna
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 12 slices white or whole-wheat bread.
- Open and drain Ocean’s Flaked Light Tuna. Gently mix with all ingredients.
- Butter bread, top with tuna mix, and another sliced of buttered bread.
- Cut off crusts and cut lengthwise.
- Cover with damp towel, or wrap in plastic wrap until ready to serve.