Tuna Brussel Sprout Gratin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 5 cups brussel sprouts, halved
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Solid White Tuna
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup quality breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss the shallot and brussel sprouts in 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add to a baking dish and roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, mix the breadcrumbs with the parmesan and melted butter in a small bowl. Season with salt.
- Remove the brussel sprouts from the oven and add the cream and nutmeg and toss to combine. Top with tuna and grated cheddar.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs all over the brussel sprouts and bake for another 10-12 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Garnish with lemon zest.