Tuna Baked Potatoes
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ cup black beans
- ¼ cup corn
- 2 cans (80g) Ocean’s Solid Light Tuna in Chili Infused Oil, drained
- ½ cup feta
- ¼ cup scallion, thinly sliced
- Hot sauce, *optional
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the potatoes and dry them completely. Use a fork or a sharp paring knife to poke holes on all sides of the potatoes. Brush with the melted butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and easily pierced with a fork. Turn halfway through. Time will vary depending on the size of your potatoes.
- Slice the potatoes lengthwise to open them up. Gently squeeze from the bottom to push the inner flesh to the top. Use a fork to fluff. Top with the cheddar cheese, black beans, corn and tuna and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with feta, scallions and optional hot sauce. Serve.