Tuna Avocado Toast
Take avocado toast to the next level with nutritious, protein-packed Ocean’s Solid White Albacore Tuna! So easy to make for brunch or a midnight snack.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup feta
- 2 red radishes, sliced paper-thin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Microgreens, for garnish
- Mash avocado with a fork. Add the lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne, and mix until incorporated.
- Toast the bread.
- Cut the garlic clove in half and rub each piece of toast with garlic.
- Drain the tuna and mix with the olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Top each piece of bread with avocado mixture, tuna, feta, radish and microgreens.