Sweet Potato Salad with Tuna
A bright, delicious, and healthy take on a classic! This part sweet, part savoury salad topped off with creamy, garlicky dressing will leave you wondering how you ever thought salads were boring.
- 2 cans (80G) Ocean’s Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut in half lengthwise, and then cut widthwise into ½ inch pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/8th red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, green and white parts, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup green olive, halved
- ¼ cup dill, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tbsp dill, chopped
- ¼ lemon, squeezed
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the sweet potatoes out on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add the cooked sweet potatoes to a large bowl with the other salad ingredients.
- Toss with dressing, garnish with dill, and serve.