Sundried Tomato Tuna & Ricotta Sweet Potato Toast
- 1 large sweet potato
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup ricotta
- 2 pouches (90g) Ocean’s Sundried Tomato Tuna Tapenade
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise in ¼ inch thick slices. Depending on the size of your sweet potato, this should yield 3-4 slices. Brush both sides of each slice with oil. Roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Sweet potato should be easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Top each slice with ricotta, tuna, cherry tomatoes, basil and fresh cracked pepper.