Sundried Tomato Tuna & Ricotta Sweet Potato Toast
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 ½ tbsp oil, divided
- ½ cup ricotta
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Flaked White Tuna, drained
- ¼ cup kalamata olive, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup sundried tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise in ¼ inch thick slices. Depending on the size of your sweet potato, this should yield 3-4 slices. Brush both sides of each slice with ½ tbsp of your oil. Roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Sweet potatoes should be easily pierced with a fork.
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, 1 tbsp of olive oil, olive, sundried tomato and garlic.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Top each slice with ricotta, tuna, cherry tomatoes, basil and fresh cracked pepper.