Soft Tuna Tacos
In the event that you find the black pepper lettuce wraps above too adventurous for your guests’ palettes, consider trying these tuna soft tacos with rich, creamy coleslaw and Flaked White Albacore Tuna. As an aside, did you know that coleslaw originated in Holland in the late 18th century? No hard shells here, the crunch provided by all the fresh veggies is perfect foil to the soft tortillas. After taco day has passed, you could also do away with tortillas altogether and you have an amazing tuna coleslaw. Perfect to take for lunch!
- 2 cans Flaked White Albacore Tuna
- ½ cup creamy coleslaw
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 lime cut in wedges
- 8 small tortillas
- 1 cup cabbage, shaved
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together creamy coleslaw, set aside.
- Fill tortillas with tuna, top with coleslaw and serve with lime wedges.