Smoked Oysters and Pineapple-Mango Salsa
Healthy, light, and simple to make — this recipe is summer in a bowl!
- 1 can Ocean’s Whole Smoked Oysters, drained
- 2 cups pineapple, finely diced
- 2 cups mango, finely diced
- ½ cup red pepper, finely diced
- 1 tsp cilantro, chopped
- freshly cracked pepper to taste
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 4 leaves endive or radicchio
- In a large bowl, mix pineapple, mango, red pepper and cilantro.
- Season with pepper and lemon.
- Add smoked oysters and mix well.
- Spoon even amounts into the endive leaves and serve.
Tips and Tricks
If you don’t like cilantro use fresh basil or fresh parsley.
You can add a small jalapeño pepper for some extra heat or use our Smoked Oysters in Chili oil.