Tuna Poke Bowl
We can’t honestly think of anything more fitting right now than a bowl of tuna poke. No fancy ingredients needed, this bowl can be whipped up in no time to satisfy your poke cravings. Also, did we mention it’s packed with vitamins, fibre and protein?
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
CREAMY SRIRACHA DRIZZLE:
- ½ tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp 2-5% Greek yogurt (if you have on hand, alternatively swap for more mayo)
- Splash of water *optional to thin it out
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup brown or wild rice (dry), cooked according to package directions
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Chunk Light Tuna, drained
- 2 Persian (mini) Cucumbers, cut into rounds
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup shelled edamame beans, thawed if frozen
- ½ mango, peeled and diced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 stalk green onion, thinly sliced
- Garnish with black sesame seeds
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk with a fork to combine. Add Tuna and stir to coat evenly.
- Combine Sriracha drizzle ingredients and whisk with a fork to combine until no lumps are left. Set aside.
- Divide rice between two bowls. Add tuna and remaining ingredients to the bowl. Garnish with Sriracha drizzle, sesame seeds and green onion.
Tips and Tricks
Swap the rice for quinoa for a higher protein option.