Peri Peri Tuna, Hummus & Cucumber Sweet Potato Toast
- 1 large sweet potato
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup hummus
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced into coins
- 2 pouches (90g) Ocean’s Peri Peri Tuna
- ¼ cup sprouts, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise in ¼ inch thick slices. Depending on the size of your sweet potato, this should yield 3-4 slices. Brush both sides of each slice with oil. Roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Sweet potato should be easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Top each slice with hummus, cucumbers, tuna and sprouts.