Mini Wonton Cups With Orange Tuna And Spicy Olive Tapenade
- Wonton cups (nacho cups will work in place)
- 1 can (170g or 184g) Ocean’s Flaked White Tuna
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1 anchovy fillet (Millionaires or Laurena Brand)
- 1⁄2 clove of garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp Nona Pia’s classic balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- Bake wonton cups according to package instructions. If you can’t find wonton cups, nacho cups will work.
- Mix tuna with mayonnaise, orange juice, and cracked black pepper.
- Roughly chop olives and anchovies and mix in a bowl with garlic, chili flakes, balsamic glaze and orange zest.
- Fill the wonton cups with tuna mixture and the olive tapenade.