Crispy Wonton Cups With Orange Tuna And Spicy Olive Tapenade
Savoury flavours and complementary textures come together in these Crispy Wonton Cups With Orange Tuna And Spicy Olive Tapenade! You won’t be able to resist the burst of flavour in each bite. They’re so good as an appetizer or quick snack!
- Wonton cups (nacho cups will work in place)
- 1 can (170g or 184g) Ocean’s Flaked White Tuna
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1 anchovy fillet (Millionaires or Laurena Brand)
- 1⁄2 clove of garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp Nona Pia’s classic balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- Bake wonton cups according to package instructions. If you can’t find wonton cups, nacho cups will work.
- Mix tuna with mayonnaise, orange juice, and cracked black pepper.
- Roughly chop olives and anchovies and mix in a bowl with garlic, chili flakes, balsamic glaze and orange zest.
- Fill the wonton cups with tuna mixture and the olive tapenade.