- 8 pieces thick cut bread
- 1 sweet potato, cut widthwise into ¼ inch coins
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp basil, roughly chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 red beet, grated
- 3 cans (170g) Ocean’s Chunk Light Tuna, drained
- 8 pieces of lettuce
- Sprouts or microgreens
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Brush the sweet potato coins with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayo, basil and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread.
- Spread the mayo on all 8 pieces of toasted bread.
- Layer each sandwich with the roasted sweet potato, grated beets, tuna, lettuce and microgreens.