Easy Homemade Tuna Sushi Bowl
A perfect mouth-watering sushi bowl ready in under 30 mins? Yes please! Shout out to Carmy Do for creating this easy and meal-prep friendly recipe with Ocean’s Chunk Light Tuna. Perfect for when you need a quick lunch or don’t have much in your fridge! Try it out and enjoy it the way it is or add your favourite veggies and sauce to amp up the flavours!
- Sushi rice or regular rice
- Edamame beans
- 1 can of Ocean’s Chunk Light Tuna
- 1 avocado
- Soy sauce
- optional: furikake (Japanese rice seasoning)
- optional: cucumbers
- Cook your sushi rice as directed on its packaging.
- In a bowl, combine the rice with furikake then top with edamame beans, Chunk Light Tuna, avocado, soy sauce, and cucumbers.