Ginger Lemon Sesame Tuna, Avocado & Radish Sweet Potato Toast
- 1 large sweet potato
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 pouches (90g) Ocean’s Ginger Lemon Sesame Tuna
- 2 radishes, sliced paper thin
- ¼ cup cilantro, to garnish
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise in ¼ inch thick slices. Depending on the size of your sweet potato, this should yield 3-4 slices. Brush both sides of each slice with oil. Roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Sweet potato should be easily pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, use a fork to roughly mash the avocado. Season with a small pinch of salt.
- Remove the sweet potato from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Top each slice with avocado, tuna, radish, cilantro and sesame seeds.