Easy Meal Prep Tuna Pasta Salad – High Protein & Kid Friendly!
A medley of flavour that all ages can enjoy! Adults and kids alike will love this easy tuna pasta salad recipe. It’s packed with protein, nutrients and so much goodness!
FOR THE DRESSING:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
FOR THE PASTA:
- 340g rotini
- 2 pouches (90g) Sundried Tomato Tuna Tapenade
- ½ cup kalamata olives, rough chopped
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cook pasta.
- While pasta is still warm, add the remaining ingredients and the dressing and toss well to combine.