Asian Soba Noodle Tuna Salad
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup warm water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger, roughly chopped
- 12 oz soba noodles
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup edamame beans
- 1 can (170g) Ocean’s Flaked Light Tuna
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cilantro, for garnish
- To make the dressing, place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook the soba noodles according to directions on the package. Once finished cooking, rinse under cold water to prevent further cooking and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the soba noodles to a large mixing bowl with all of the other salad ingredients (minus the sesame seeds and cilantro) and the dressing. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro before serving.