5 Ingredient Tuna Melt Poppers
- 12 mini sweet peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membrane removed
- 2 cans (170g) Ocean’s Solid White Tuna, drained
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 dill pickles, diced
- 1 cup packed cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the tuna, mayo and pickle in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the halved peppers on a lined baking sheet or two and fill each piece with the tuna mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the peppers have softened.
- Remove from the oven and top each piece with cheese and bake for another 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Finish with cracked black pepper and serve.
This recipe makes 24 poppers.